my name is Vjeran Petrović bacc.ing.tech.graph. I was born in 1968. in Čakovec, northern part of Republic of Croatia in “flower garden”, Međimurje county.
At the end of summer 2017. I moved to Zagreb, Croatian capital, for living and working.
I started with photography back in elementary school in extracurricular activities, but more intense I began to photograph in 2009, when I went to the Polytechnic School Varaždin, Department of Multimedia, which I completed within 2012.
Mostly, I photographed landscapes and nature, but recently I switched to portrait, fashion, concert and abstract photography, as well as pin-up, families and product photography.
I am an active member of Photoclub Čakovec since 2012., Photoclub Klik since 2017 and Photoclub Zagreb since 2018.
I hope you like my photos.
Welcome and enjoy.
- Canon 80D + grip + SanDisk SD card 16Gb + 32Gb
- Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM ART
- Sigma 50mm F1.4 EX DG HSM
- Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM Macro
- Canon 70-200 f2.8 L USM
- Yongnuo YN-600EX-RT Speedlight 2x
- Yongnuo YN-E3-RT
- Manfrotto 190XPROB & Compact Ball Head with RC2
- gells, filters…